Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PUBLIC ENEMY STRIKES BACK

So, my good friend Chris tried to post a comment, but I didn't have my settings right. He had some pretty good things to say about HIP HOP, so here it is....

yo, this is a very important blog post you just posted. I'll admit, i don't keep up with all the reading and braining ya'll do at the library but i'll be damned if you don't know the major and necessary musical concoction that is PE. so i wont take up too many lines acting like i live on some sort of high horse of hip hop (since i dont) but lets all keep in mind the members of the second greatest rap group ever. chuck d, flavour flav and terminator x supported by professor griff and the security of the first world (S1W) along with harry allen the media assassin (who i once met at radio station WBAI in new york) and of course the all important bomb squad. straight lampin'.

Thanks Chris.

You can also hear this musical genius on 93.1 CKCU FM on Mondays at 4pm

Who according to you is the #1 greatest rap group? I think for me it would be BDP but maybe not as influential as Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.