Wednesday, January 14, 2009

library 102



Well, an other exciting day at Vanier. I did something fun yesterday. Myself and some brilliant woman from the children's department at Main went to judge a literacy fair. The kids worked really hard on their presentations and they were adorable. I really like being part of the library world even though I'm not a librarian. I try really hard to sneak into library type meetings and courses. I even applied to go to OLA for a couple of days of nerdfest. Unfortunately, they figured out I wasn't a bonafied nerd so they had to decline.
I think I'm going to go for a skate at lunch. The Vanier library is in a park and they have a really nice rink set up!!

5 comments:

Chillerman1602 said...

nerdfest huh! you're lucky most nerds don't fight!

Unknown said...

The library world is lucky to have people like you who want to be part of it - even if they're not BFNs... :)

Miss Kris said...

i didn't know there was an ice rink by the Vanier library...neat!! :-)

christine.ambroise said...

Vanier rocks hard like ice hard

monica/becki said...

Hi Christine,
I'm finally starting this course and had fun checking out your blog.
A la prochaine.
XXXMonica